Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
More generally, what is it with this spineless modern trend for apologising whenever anyone says anything that people are offended by? How about someone actually saying that they’re not sorry for any offence caused because it’s their honestly held opinion? The ease at which people are offended these days is genuinely pathetic. There are far worse things in life than being offended.

Not sorry for any offence caused.
But that's just it, it wasn't even remotely offensive?

It was an opinion that I imagine a few other players / ex-players will share.

Not sure Souness would be a great fan of it, can't imagine the dog wanker being a fan of it either (yes I'm not impressed that I had to use him as a point of reference either).

I happen to think that we should give them a guard of honour purely on the basis that it has been given to us previously (I don't recall Pep and the players shoe-ing(sp?) opposition players away from lining up for us)?

But that's just my opinion and I won't be apologising for it.

P.S. However if social media goes batshit crazy and starts restricting my ability to earn then I may well apologise.......... ;-)

The dick who launched the firework at the Liver building has said, via his solicitor that his defence is likely to be, 'yes I launched a firework but prove that was the one that caused the fire' In other words..... It was someone elses fault !!!!
Micheal shields law

why do people even have a problem with a guard of honour?? yeah it's a little outdated but showing respect to your rivals is hardly a bad thing.

people get enraged at the shittiest little things. Clap em on, play em off the park, go home, use that momentum to tw@t em next season.............
Only a couple of slight tweaks.......... ;-)

VAR will need to be scrapped before we win the league again!
Long, long ago, before the letters VA&R meant anything to football fans, we had a player called Nicholas Anelka.
He always played off the last oppo players shoulder, treading a very fine line.
I wonder how he would feel playing in todays game with all the unsettling VAR restrictions?

Long, long ago, before the letters VA&R meant anything to football fans, we had a player called Nicholas Anelka.
He always played off the last oppo players shoulder, treading a very fine line.
I wonder how he would feel playing in todays game with all the unsettling VAR restrictions?
It would have been good in Franny Lee’s day, just to prove he never once dived. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.