What's everybody doing...????

Dispatching orders in the mornings and then painting fences and decking afternoons.

So unfit im aching like fuck from a few hours painting ffs

Dispatching orders in the mornings and then painting fences and decking afternoons.

So unfit im aching like fuck from a few hours painting ffs

Same here mate.

We've also watched the box set of Life on Mars series one and two. Absolutely brilliant but still not sure which year was reality and which was made up. The Camberwick Green bit was funny as fook!

Discovered Tik Tok, some funny shit on there, makes up for the shite outside

Never heard of it before until a couple of nights ago. We're all working from home so work have setup a Tik Tok competition for us to send in our clips from home. I must admit i really like tik Tok some of the clips on there are funny as fuck, had me proper belly laughing

Inundated with work (good thing), learning how to keep a lid on my 11year old's new temper tantrums/moodiness (it's begun), and trying to push myself to do more work on side business (writing/selling it online).

Throw in a couple of gym sessions a week (garage) and part time agony aunt and it's time for bed again.

Busy selling the house. Four viewings so far. Just one offer swiftly rejected as it was too low.

Rival estate agents are putting letters through the door asking if they can help. They’re like vultures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.