Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying to the footballing Gods that none of Laporte, KDB, Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus start tonight

61% say we will win i like the confidence.

To me it's another game against the dippers with key players missing add to that no home support :( imo our defence is shit so we'll lose.

I sure as hell hope I'm wrong.

Ederson

Walker Otamendi Laporte Mendy

Rodri / Gundogan KDB

Mahrez D.Silva Sterling

Jesus

No doubt he'll play Rodri & Gundogan :(

Come on City.

Can we just hammer these tonight, and by hammer I mean hammer, out pass them keep them off the ball and be clinical upfront.

I wish fans didn't pretend they know better than the best manager in the world whether a pair of X and Y is good enough or not.

Stop with this bullshit please. We beat Real at Bernabeu with Gundy and Rodri. We played well with them at Anfield too and lost more because of the referees and poor finishing than because of our midfield play.

Anyway, Bernardo will probably start instead of Gundy who played full games against Chelsea and Newcastle..

Liverpool coach parked up outside AJ Bell stadium all afternoon. They had a training session this morning, coach picking up from hotel later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.