Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho, Koulibaly and Haarland would be a nice little summer haul wouldnt it.

Wishful thinking and CAS outcome dependant but i'd take 2 out of 3... :)

Regardless, we need to go big in the next three transfer windows as on paper we are currently weaker than the start of the season.

But what sell on clause will his agent insist when he moves again?

Rinola is a cnut of the highest order, and our club will not deal with him under the present execs.

If he comes to City, not a chance he will have a sell on clause.

As a club, City are way beyond that type of bartering. That disappeared around 2010, when we started to become a team where players wanted to play for the rest of their careers; not one to be used as a stepping stone.

If he comes to City, not a chance he will have a sell on clause.

As a club, City are way beyond that type of bartering. That disappeared around 2010, when we started to become a team where players wanted to play for the rest of their careers; not one to be used as a stepping stone.
Completely agree, that why he won't ever sign for us, his agent would insist on a sell on clause, he does for all his clients.

Completely agree, that why he won't ever sign for us, his agent would insist on a sell on clause, he does for all his clients.

Surely no top clubs would have a sell on clause though? Can't imagine Barca or Chelsea buying someone with a view to selling them on. If he improves our team we should sign him, doesn't matterr if you make a loss a few years later as long as he's scored hatfuls of goals. I reckon Haaland would be a perfect signing for us.

Surely no top clubs would have a sell on clause though? Can't imagine Barca or Chelsea buying someone with a view to selling them on. If he improves our team we should sign him, doesn't matterr if you make a loss a few years later as long as he's scored hatfuls of goals. I reckon Haaland would be a perfect signing for us.
Not unless he changes agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.