Zoe Ball, Sarah Cox and Steve Wright are crap.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
B B

Ballet-on-ice

They're ruining radio 2. Steve Wright and his crappy 'bigshow', Zoe Ball with her soccer mum, middle class, luvvie fluffy shite and Sarah Cox painfully trying to be funny but failing every fucking time, and you can do one with your 'extravaganza' shtick at the start of every show.

Fuck them all off.

Radio 2.
Not listened to that since the days of Brian Mathews’ Saturday Club!

I like Sarah Cox...

She's tiresome. I'm sure she's reading everything off a script. She's trying too hard, it's like she's aiming for the Lisa Tarbuck style of presenting but getting it all badly wrong.

I listen to Smooth FM and a local radio station, radio 1 and radio 2 I couldn't care a jot about. Are they out of touch with the youngsters?

s'what happens when you bin off talented presenters like Simon Mayo to save mone...sorry, in the name of gender equality by shoehorning already privileged women into a more talented man...sorry, white privileged and undeserving of anything in life male's position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.