Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Seconded.

All very weird.

Alan Dershowitz is definitely hiding something,and Trump is somehow connected also.

al is a cooked goose, with trump there was a brief acquaintance but they went their separate ways. There may have been a case under wraps as it was settled out of court with hush money. some of the people on his little black book (online) are still doing their business globally.

Most pics with gislaine maxwell in the boom period of their operations 90`s-00`s, all pics with Celebs/etc`s were staged, as in catching out the celebs.

over the years both were mysteriously either deep in the photograph or lurking in the background.....both were always on my radar from the get go. Papers , Magazines all done articles on them praising them and helping create their image as people to know. It s so funny that the media ignore this when its bigger than jimmy savile and the Beeb. it s time to put pressure on.

al is a cooked goose, with trump there was a brief acquaintance but they went their separate ways. There may have been a case under wraps as it was settled out of court with hush money. some of the people on his little black book (online) are still doing their business globally.

Most pics with gislaine maxwell in the boom period of their operations 90`s-00`s, all pics with Celebs/etc`s were staged, as in catching out the celebs.

over the years both were mysteriously either deep in the photograph or lurking in the background.....both were always on my radar from the get go. Papers , Magazines all done articles on them praising them and helping create their image as people to know. It s so funny that the media ignore this when its bigger than jimmy savile and the Beeb. it s time to put pressure on.
Dershowitz went from saying "Trump would be a corrupt President" to defending him in the impeachment trial.

Quite possibly the Barr connection coming into play.

It really is.

What’s she doing in the US?

Goes against the usual “hid by Mossad Agents” lot.
I honestly don't know, I'd heard she was in Paris a few weeks ago but regardless it's reason to celebrate that she's been caught.
Hopefully she sings like a canary when questioned as to who had dealings with Epstein

I honestly don't know, I'd heard she was in Paris a few weeks ago but regardless it's reason to celebrate that she's been caught.
Hopefully she sings like a canary when questioned as to who had dealings with Epstein
She will hopefully to reduce her sentence.

Bye bye Andrew, bye bye Trump and bye bye Clinton would be an epic end to a shit 2020.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.