Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would bench sterling tonight to spare him the embarrassment of the guard of honour, bri g him on after 50 with fire in the belly
I'd bench him because historically he plays absolutely shite against Liverpool, however we don't have a huge amount of options to choose from so he'll start. Other than setting up Sane last season, i can't remember anything of note he has done in a Liverpool game tbh.

Would be surprised if Pep hasnt got these c*nts worked out , its not like they vary their game, formation,tactics or players every week , we know at leat nine probably ten of their starting line up , their main danger will be from two full backs and VVD launching 70 yard balls over our back four and pouncing on any mistakes.
If we don't make any stupid defensive errors , we win the game.

The club is run professionally, and your suggestion is ridiculous

Ok - but if a couple of Liverpool t**ts go in hard on Kevin de Bruyner or Raheem or the young lad Foden and wipes them out till September (ruining our best chance ever in my opinion of winning the Big Cup), then we can have a discussion about running a professional club - or not. This fixture is meaningless, we should take no risks.

Actually think this game will be a damp squid , we have nothing to play for in the league and the Dippers have already won it , Klopp with the prematch wind up that we have something to prove is farcical beyond belief , we have nothing to prove to Dipper F.C. , we have proved how good we are for ten years or more.
When they complete a similar trophy haul i will give Klippety some credit , as for tonight i will be surprised if anybody scores , it s a 0-0 all day long ,unless Otto and Mendy gift them a couple of goals.

Although I am looking forward to the game I think Liverpool have the edge simply because we have a weakness in central defence. We can control possession but Mane or Salah should over 90 minutes be able to expose City's central defence. We are too reliant on Laporte. If Garcia is playing, I might change my mind. It Ota starts, we've lost.
I feel the same. Strong full backs are the key to keeping them out, and our left side is a problem.

I'd bench him because historically he plays absolutely shite against Liverpool, however we don't have a huge amount of options to choose from so he'll start. Other than setting up Sane last season, i can't remember anything of note he has done in a Liverpool game tbh.

With Sergio out and no sane he will surly Have to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.