Fire Sticks?

Is that easy to do ?
Well yeah, I gave my bro in law the stick and £30 and within a day it was back and I have every channel going.

lots of people doing IPTv stuff now. I’m not saying it’s going too be free from hassle from time too time but I’ve had no problems with it so far and I’ve had it 3 months. Watched loads of films old and new plus the sports and stuff.
Just gotta work out how too keep my 12 year old lad and his mates off the Adult channels!

Well yeah, I gave my bro in law the stick and £30 and within a day it was back and I have every channel going.

lots of people doing IPTv stuff now. I’m not saying it’s going too be free from hassle from time too time but I’ve had no problems with it so far and I’ve had it 3 months. Watched loads of films old and new plus the sports and stuff.
Just gotta work out how too keep my 12 year old lad and his mates off the Adult channels!
Are you using a VPN and if so, which one? Cheers.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Really want to Bin Sky TV, but we are limited, Sky has an almost monopoly on TV viewing.

Fancy seeing if there are any good fire sticks out there that be bought so I can bin Sky.

I really think they have fucked up football, was okay at the start but they have turned it into a greedy corporate money making machine and I really do want to stop contributing.
Get a 4k amazon firestick,you just plug it in and off you go,you have to have sports and old games etc put on it ,many on here can do it if you ask the question ;)

A Firestick with a decent IPTV subscription is the way to go. It's not without risks though, but if you can live with that, you're onto a winner.

Ultimately the IPTV streams are coming from a supplier somewhere. As long as that supplier has a decent server and stays clear of the authorities, you're laughing. You can't pause/rewind live TV or have any of the red button features but for the old school notion of just watching TV, it's great. Many have "on demand" content built in as well, so films, TV series etc.

I find for watching footy the Sky and BY channels are still hit & miss, Sky/BT must be good at blocking their footage of live games. But there are always many options when it comes to American/Australian channels to watch live games on (I watched last night's game on an Aussie channel, unfortunately with Michael Owen and Steve McManaman as pundits).

A Firestick with a decent IPTV subscription is the way to go. It's not without risks though, but if you can live with that, you're onto a winner.

Ultimately the IPTV streams are coming from a supplier somewhere. As long as that supplier has a decent server and stays clear of the authorities, you're laughing. You can't pause/rewind live TV or have any of the red button features but for the old school notion of just watching TV, it's great. Many have "on demand" content built in as well, so films, TV series etc.

I find for watching footy the Sky and BY channels are still hit & miss, Sky/BT must be good at blocking their footage of live games. But there are always many options when it comes to American/Australian channels to watch live games on (I watched last night's game on an Aussie channel, unfortunately with Michael Owen and Steve McManaman as pundits).

My experience though you usually quite a bit behind live game. Used one once that was 1 minute.

My experience though you usually quite a bit behind live game. Used one once that was 1 minute.

Yep, I agree. Last night I got a text from a mate simply saying "The Ox own goal, haha" when on my stream the score was 3-0. A minute later, it was 4-0.

But I guess if I'm watching the stream and nothing else, how would I know anyway, unless someone alerts me the second a goal is scored?

For £20 a year Vs £20+ a month, I'm willing to deal with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.