come on who will be in their local this weekend

I knew of pubs doing takeaway fish and chips or selling kegs you can use at home etc.

I’ve money to spend when I sell this house in London. Would I cash buy a place that’s been repossessed? You bet.

That’s is you don’t buy too many bucket hats or retro Wales shirts!

I went about 3 weeks ago when they opened here but made sure it had an outdoor drinking area brought mask etc for going inside - even with best intentions to social distance don't underestimate how hard it is if you have people there you haven't seen for a while after third third pint or so - definitely not the same feeling and a bit stressful if I'm being honest which is the opposite reason for going to the pub - Had about 10 different people either slap me on the back, shake hand or pull up a chair from their table. Must have gone through a whole bottle of sanatiser
You don't drink it just rub it into you're hand ffs.

These were always grimy locals though. Spit and sawdust.

Used to remember the old Yates wine lodge in Rochdale being a bit like that. Sawdust on the floor and accompanying spitkids. Used to order an Aussie red all in and reminisce with like-minded souls. I won't be venturing into the fray tomorrow as I have become accustomed to imbibing indoors where the prices remain clement and the service is tip top. It's a safe environmentally friendly bubble too incorporating a free jukebox.

The choice is going to the pub and having to put your hand up to go for a piss, and watch none of the matches that are on tomorrow, or stay at home with feet up, cheaper and better beer, and being able to piss at will and with impunity. And some of y’all wanna go to the pub? Go figure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.