Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll be, by far the the better team tonight but I think missing chances tonight will cost us big time. They'll hit us on the break a couple of times, obviously against the run of play I might had, and snatch a couple of goals

I expect the following line up

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
Gundogan
Sterling
Mahrez
De Bruyne
Bernardo

I probably wouldn't want it, but I expect it.

Any like me - not giving a damn about this game? Before lockdown of course I would have liked to give them a good going over but now? Couldn't care less. Do I want us to win? Of course. Would it bother me if we didn't? Not really. The season, for me, finished when we locked down. Just going through the motions. I will probably follow on City text but I will probably be watching National Theatre @ Home. Shame really as I do really love City but this isn't real football.

Hopefully it'll be like the time when Derby came after just winning the title and we destroyed them. My first proper game. Come on City. x

Just been through my box and found 8 new channels for the match. I use liveonsat for guide. Dazn, SuperSport and a few others just show 1st half highlights at half time but be careful, McMinimum and Owen both pop up on SuperSport now and again..
Owen will be on Dazn and beglin will be doing the in match yammering.

You been to the dentist today ;-)
Ha,i have been using an Amazon fire tablet for a little while and despite me putting all my usual words in it changes the simplest of things ,like i to u and gaps,just why !!!! I am having to edit loads because it changes as soon as I post it,sorry I know it is annoying,have to get back on the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.