Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dick who launched the firework at the Liver building has said, via his solicitor that his defence is likely to be, 'yes I launched a firework but prove that was the one that caused the fire' In other words..... It was someone elses fault !!!!
I am sure that no-one will be remotely surprised to hear that they were blaming our fans, because Everton fans are well known for our love of turning up to large gatherings of smug reds. And the Liver Building was provoking them with its evil Everton powers by lighting itself blue. Even though it was lit up for Veterans' Day and had nothing to do with us.

G-d I'm glad I don't live in Liverpool.

I am sure that no-one will be remotely surprised to hear that they were blaming our fans, because Everton fans are well known for our love of turning up to large gatherings of smug reds. And the Liver Building was provoking them with its evil Everton powers by lighting itself blue. Even though it was lit up for Veterans' Day and had nothing to do with us.

G-d I'm glad I don't live in Liverpool.
Must have been those pesky Chelsea fans again then..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.