Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue calls from the media for the league to cancel tonight’s match due to the “immense psychological distress imposed on the Liverpool players by the actions of City supporters”, award Liverpool three points, and fine Manchester City 30 million pounds.

Not sure why the thought of Liverpool taking all our records bothers me so much, but it does !

I suppose it's because the points (and other) records 2 years ago, felt like they would last forever, and if Liverpool do get them, they'll probably never be beaten again.

Not sure why the thought of Liverpool taking all our records bothers me so much, but it does !

I suppose it's because the points (and other) records 2 years ago, felt like they would last forever, and if Liverpool do get them, they'll probably never be beaten again.
we thought that 2 years ago

just realized our last six are 14th away, 13th home, 15th away, 19th home, 17th away, 20th home. Really a shame we've been so out of the title race for so long. That's a dream run in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.