Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we can look forward to another season chasing the scouse ****s tails.
Maybe, on the other hand Rodri could improve and Gundogan has actually been pretty decent for most of the season. I know he's capable of being properly shit as well. With tonight being a very good chance for that (in case this gets tagged at 10pm!!)

What are our predictions for the number of references to Liverpool being champions during this match?

I’ll be conservative and say somewhere north of 1,500 or roughly every 5 seconds.

I want us to absolutely batter them.
What their fans did to our coach was nothing short of disgraceful.
Fuck the fucking cilla black ‘lorra laughs screeching tone deaf singer,’ tarby gappy tooth bastard, overrated Beatles shite, shitty 51st state bullshit film, sky sports sucking them off, kop sucking the ball in the net, bullshit famous nights under the lights, shell suit wearing pricks.

I’m looking forward to this game.

Good to not have to be there watching the cûnts getting the guard of honour, and having to listen to the scousers enjoying their day out.

No pressure, Phil and Eric starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.