Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (02/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee Dixon is a real prick. Anyone watching on NBC? Called sterling a diver and said we've been shit.

We’ve got the habits of giving the ball away in midfield and being unable to play offside, but they’ve got the terrible habits of all running to the middle of the park and chasing the same ball or man.

Gone up the volume a little,don't want to jinx it

It is lovely having no nerves

It is funny isn't it? In all my years of watching City against this bunch, I don't think I've ever been so relaxed. I almost see this as a good, testing training match for bigger things later in the season.

That said. I'm not watching this, but it sounds as though Liverpool were very dangerous in the early stages. They always come out at about a thousand miles per hour. You know they're going to do that. You've got to put your foot on the ball and calm them down. Do those of you watching confirm that this is approximately the way it's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.