Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (02/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Sky are now saying "the chances are even but City have taken theirs", that's most of the times we've lost against Liverpool. In fact, sometimes we've had way more chances and still lost.

Brilliant 1st half, clinical for once. They've been dangerous so we'll have to be wary.

That trio of Sterling, De Bruyne and Foden is working great.

I think this is showing what we all know, they've had the better league campaign but our peak is higher.

Watching Foden leave the "best defender in the world" for dead was extremely satisfying.

This has the potential to be awkward for some.

Next time someone says, 'I'm not sure about that Gundogan-Rodri pairing.'

Fuck off Liverpool thats what you deserve.

Wish we hadnt lose all those games when we can play like this as well.
it was never about what we lost it was about what they won in injury time etc, all down to VAR,the system gave it to them from day one,our heads went down because the players knew this and you cant beat corruption,,but to sum it up ive seen the best statement ever on this thread tonight and thats 'FAKE WINNERS'

Foden is ready...and he is linking up with kev really well

Understudy to the best midfield player ever in David (merlin) Silva is living up to its standards

And a big massive fuck you to those who said he should go out on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.