Holiday advice

You must have some dodgy senses going on mate. Down to -20’C is ok in a dry climate. Once you get below -30’C it starts to feel effin dangerous and below -40’C the film of water on your eyes starts freezing and it’s a ‘whole level of different’ to -15’C. You can ski nicely in -15’C. I tried at -35’C and was very cold after one run, and I had all the right gear on.

40c with the humidity here and for the next two weeks : (

I know Berlin well. It’s an educational trip as it’s full of history. It doesn’t feel like a busy capital city. Everything is very spread out. Public transport excellent too.

Had 2 days there before we jumped the Warsaw express to Poznan. Mint place but full of Germans.

Had 2 days there before we jumped the Warsaw express to Poznan. Mint place but full of Germans.

I might do a Berlin & Poland double header. Is Poznan the one? Thought Krakow.

Had good fun with the Germans every time. Nice people.

I might do a Berlin & Poland double header. Is Poznan the one? Thought Krakow.

Had good fun with the Germans every time. Nice people.

Poznan third or fourth stop if I remember rightly. Germans are a cracking bunch of lads even if they did serve me a raw beefburger in Dortmund. Apparently it's how they eat them and we should not judge a nation off one episode. Maybe they had run out of gas like Liverpool.

Regarding AirBnb

We were due to fly out UK to Croatia 8-28th July but after 1 flight cancellation and some health advise we cancelled our AirBnb accommodation for 3 different locations last night. We did this ahead of the UK govt announcement later today by taking an extract of the Govt website and uploading on their site under their extenuating circumstances policy. Croatia were welcoming Brits from the 1st July but the Air bridge had no yet been confirmed so no liability just yet on 14 day quarantine or holiday insurance in that case.

Normally, at this late stage, i would of been only able to get credit or half my money but got Full cash refund (total was £1400 and made 5 out of 6 payments so far so was getting £1100 back. I Got the receipts via email overnight after they approved it and should have the money within a Week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.