Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really impressive. The only things you could fault him for were inexperience and stamina, which are par for course for a player like that.

Liverpool targeted him as well which is all the more impressive that we kept a clean sheet.

The fact that Pep trusts him in this game showed alot.

Doesn't make mistakes, and while his lack of physicality shows, that will only improve with time, guaranteed. We have a star here.

I'm sorry I had to ruin the party but he was average in my opinion today. He is slow, not physical enough and of course too short. People here are exaggerated with the expectations of him, he is not yet at the level of a starter player at City. Maybe in two- three years

I'm sorry I had to ruin the party but he was average in my opinion today. He is slow, not physical enough and of course too short. People here are exaggerated with the expectations of him, he is not yet at the level of a starter player at City. Maybe in two- three years
Agree that he shouldn't be given the responsibility of playing every game yet (Koulibaly at 29 would be ace) but he was hardly average

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.