#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours Juve are sniffing about for him. I may be in the minority but if we get a reasonable offer I think we should take it. Add it to the Sane money and buy a proper goal scoring striker.

Rumours Juve are sniffing about for him. I may be in the minority but if we get a reasonable offer I think we should take it. Add it to the Sane money and buy a proper goal scoring striker.
They wouldn't pay anywhere near what we'd want, that's if we even entertained the idea.

comparing jesus with aguero is totally missing the point. Aguero is lethal in the penalty area, can make something out of nothing with two touches as well as anyone who ever played. That said, he obviously lacks the pace, defensive intensity and mobility of someone like Jesus. Very different players.

I do agree though that the most difficult and important thing in football is to put the ball into the net, specially for a striker, but its far from being/meaning everything. In the sense that if you dont work and play as a team player, you might not even get the ball near the goal in order to score

Aguero lacks the pace and mobility of Jesus? You can't be serious.

Aguero was deadly I mean deadly anywhere near goal. Jesus is not in the same league .He lacks the lower body strength, balance and instinct for goal that Kun has/had..I had hoped he'd develop physically but its been a few seasons now and I'd just play him as a supporting striker.

I mean Aguero is not slow. He's lost the zip he used to have because of injuries, but he's no slouch.

He is less mobile than Jesus, but I hardly see that as a slight on Aguero. He still gets around great and still has that power to accelerate over 5 yards. Plus he's Aguero so he's got a whole bag of tricks beyond getting about, as we've been fortunate to see for the past 9 years now.

I wish we could speak about one of Aguero or Jesus without it being so partisan. It's almost as if you can't praise them both at the same time. I guess that's the downside of playing with 1 striker.

I don't think he's fit.

I've been thinking about him coming off today and not starting Chelsea, and his overall game so far post-lockdown and I just think he's not physically up to speed.

I know he spent the lockdown in Brazil, I wonder if he just didn't stay fit. Don't know if that's through lack of discipline or equipment, or just not being under the club's watchful eye like everyone else was.

Did he come back late as well?

Poor game once again. I just don't see him becoming a world class forward who scores you 20+ goals a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.