Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

Var said no foul but walker got booked and they got a free kick,can someone explain please,it said no foul not no penalty

Can't see why Taylor rewarded mane for diving ,sick of this fucking shite

we have the better technical players by a country mile, their heavy metal football needs the roar of the crowd to get them going

so pleased we kept a clean sheet, that twat tyler was desperate fro them to score, nomark

and i guess that why the call us the blues

how the fuck did city lose the title to them bunch of shits ? 20 points clear of city (hold on a minute) VAR is being used for the firs time this season ? now i understand why ?
clearly liverpool have had a helping hand this season and VAR has killed manchester city in the premier league

I thought at times tonight he looked like he was playing right on the edge of his ability. Concentrating and working incredibly hard to keep up with the game when they were attacking us, almost getting caught out, and straining to make a few tackles or passes under pressure.

He did it though, he got through a game against a very, very good team and this is how kids like him reach those higher levels.

If he plays in the CL in August, or the FA Cup final he will be a better player now because of today's game.

Yep agree with that

I thought at times tonight he looked like he was playing right on the edge of his ability. Concentrating and working incredibly hard to keep up with the game when they were attacking us, almost getting caught out, and straining to make a few tackles or passes under pressure.

He did it though, he got through a game against a very, very good team and this is how kids like him reach those higher levels.

If he plays in the CL in August, or the FA Cup final he will be a better player now because of today's game.
He gave one away second half, immediately snapped into a challenge and played a better ball. He's very impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.