Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

I think you have to appreciate how difficult it was for the altrincham one tonight, as a devout rag he hates both teams that were playing tonight. Hope we aren’t going to get him every other week just cos he lives locally

Doesnt matter now
Great result and great day all round !

No, they really aren’t. I rarely go in the match day threads , but if I do, I can guarantee that you’ll be in there putting a downer on any and all proceedings .
Take a look at your postings and I can guess that the majority of them will be negative . Even in your response you’ve literally decided that Liverpool were unlucky . Of all the chances you’ve quoted , we had twice as many as the burglars in the first 45 alone .

Spot on pal.....is Simon’s second name Simple ?

Just askin like.

Enjoyed that. Had a feeling we’d win quite comfortably in the circumstances

Hope it stops them getting the 100 points as that is the only record we broke 2 years ago that really matters to me

Take it and move on as we have much bigger fish to fry in the next couple of months both on and off the pitch

PEP
II’m so delighted. Congratulations to the team for beating the champions. To beat them four zero, the chances we create, the way we defend… It’s three more points to help us

@DeBruyneKev
is) a really good player. He has something unique. He can run, the vision he has. The personality right now, making four penalties in a row when we struggled this season with them. Right now he’s the best

What we have done is try to protect (
@PhilFoden
). Don’t let him play every single game. Young players have to be careful in the first steps. There is not one day when he has had a bad face for not playing. In training, every action is positive.

( I said that)

He’s a City fan. He played against Salah and Mane. He’s 19, he had a kick against Arsenal, had training for three or four days after 10 days out and he was awesome. We are so proud to have
@ericgm3
from the academy. We can count on them. Both played incredibly.

@PhilFoden
) is a midfield player. In time he is going to learn to play holding midfielder even, because he can. When he takes the ball, he is aggressive against defenders, and shoots and scores. We cannot waste that. It is so difficult to find that quality

I thought it was a massive softball of a question, designed to get Klopp talking about the big chances they had at 0-0 when the game was pretty even rather than just saying "Christ Jurgen, your lot were fucking wank, eh?"
Correct.

To be fair and I’ve no love for spurs both were shocking but the spurs one was a complete disgrace...

its the rule thats the problem - Ive not seen the spurs one but if it is like ours its an awful decision (but one that has to be made cause the rule is just so wrong)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.