#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot express enough how much i love that little shimmy he does where he rolls his studs over the top of the ball and the opponent goes in totally the wrong way.

He's alright for me.

3 to equal, 4 outright.

He’s had 3 taken off him this season for a slight deflection on a pass and today’s for the OG.
Sterling cost him another assist tonight...all Sterling had to do was get it on target from 5 yards...shame for Kevin.

He's phenomenal.

Going to be tearing his hair out if he doesn't get this assist record though, feels like he's had one removed each week since the restart on top of the wasted chances from our forwards.

Phenomenal, nobody on his level in this league.

Praying that at worst we get a 1 year Champions League ban so we can keep him.

If not we'll have to give him whatever he wants to keep him.

He's phenomenal.

Going to be tearing his hair out if he doesn't get this assist record though, feels like he's had one removed each week since the restart on top of the wasted chances from our forwards.

If I was KDB, I would seriously be considering going on a killing spree in that dressing room. He should have smashed the assist record already, he would be on 30+ by now if his teammates knew how to put the ball in the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.