Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Sane he didn’t play enough foe me and is gone .
Let’s start playing this guy more he is magical I don’t want him to go and it could become a possibility.He is hardly playing he was our best player last year and needs game time to improve I accept he has been disappointing this year but he is magnificent

He's had a bad season. Nowhere near his previous level, I think the main reason for that is fatigue, but the racism incident really didn't help either.

Can't wait until we get him back in form. Christ, just imagine Sterling, Foden, KDB in the form they were in last night joined by Bernie at his best.

It would be quite nice to see him play in a team where Foden starts wide and him in the middle. Something like Rodri - Bernardo - KDB - Foden - Sterling - Jesus has me drooling at the fluidity and movement that team could potentially have. Let's face it, Bernardo's form in the front 3 has been pretty bad this season.

Get him a new contract for however much he wants. Top shithousery. Absolute Bert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.