Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s at the right club if he has any hope of making it in the Prem. No manager in this league other than Pep would give him a chance with his attributes. He is relatively slow, not very good in the air and not particularly strong either. He is excellent on the ball though and very calm and composed. He can do a job for us while we remain one of the top teams because for 90% of games we don’t do any defending and his passing will be useful bringing it out from the back. I don’t think he solves the CB problem though and buying a top CB must be the priority.

I thought he was ok tonight. I still think THB is the better prospect, but I’m not sure we’re going to be able to develop two centre backs at the same time.

Agree with general view on here; useful as a 3rd or 4th choice CB and cup first teamer.
Good to see players like him and Foden playing against this level of opposition; shows who clearly can cut it at the very top level, and who perhaps can’t.

He made mistakes. Didn't compound those mistakes by losing his head/making bigger mistakes (something Nico is guilty of) not did he lose hope (something Stones seems to have an issue with).

Holding your own as a 19 year old against one of the best forward lines in the world is no small feat.

He made mistakes. Didn't compound those mistakes by losing his head/making bigger mistakes (something Nico is guilty of) not did he lose hope (something Stones seems to have an issue with).

Holding your own as a 19 year old against one of the best forward lines in the world is no small feat.
Yes his attitude is what will see him make it. Composed all the way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.