Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

Yeah 9-3 is more accurate, he did say we deserved the win regardless. That first half
though, there were a few times when I was thinking they’d score.

It was always the ball over the top. I was getting slightly annoyed that one of our defenders every time was dropping and playing them onside rather than retaining the line. It will come though and then it will actually neutralise them completely. They can’t pass through it, they go over it.

Well said BBS, he always posts the same drivel and still making out liverpool were unlucky as they had a few chances, and briefly mentioning we could of scored at least more but still sounding gutted we won.

Just another very strange City fan who is only too happy to call certain players shít even when their performance says otherwise and they just hammered a very good team.

Another person presuming a lot, throwing some veiled insult but knowing very little.
Go watch the first twenty minutes or so and tell me my pre match comments were wrong - how many times did Mendy and gundogan give the ball away and nearly cost us? This isnt negative -its a fact.

Im delighted we won. ive supported city since i could stand up and stood on the Kippax (sat on walls when i was litte to be accurate) the all through my teens before moving away from Manchester.

If you dont like opposing opinions I would suggest a forum is the wrong place for you....

I’m a Gundo fan, but his usual “metronome” performance was poor in the first half during their very strong pressing.

People who don’t like the Rodri-Gundo midfield don’t realize it’s Pep’s way of playing a 4:5 across the park and giving the other 2/3 the freedom to play, esp KDB today, while Raz and Phil kept their FBs quiet!
Bang on the money. I said before the game it wasn’t about being pacey in the middle, where I thought Gundogan and Rodri did well, it was about controlling and stopping their attacks from wide areas, especially the full backs. I thought we made TAA and Robertson look anonymous today

Liverpool going to win next game, Aston Villa is at relegation of the list, and when was the last time they won a game?
However I can see Chelsea, New Castle, Arsenal (if they show up) might get something out of Liverpool. If they draw two of those games, they won't beat MCFC points record.

So what is it now, 1 more win and 1 draw from the last 6 games to guarantee top 4 finish. Really hope we rotate a bit but keep the momentum for Sunday night and put a show on for the bbc1 millions.
As for them, max points possible now 104, so let’s hope they drop some more.

Said in the Matchday Forum that Pep schooled The Amazingly Dentate One tonight. Klopp put out his very best starting eleven whilst we were without Sergio and Fern, with Merlin and Bernardo on the bench as two kids started. The Scouse Filth got put in their place tonight by the team which has, for the past three years, played the BEST football EVER seen in this country. And shove that up your jaxies you Scouse wind-up merchants who come on here every day trying to be clever. You got schooled by the best team in the country tonight..

Also without Sane, who is still a City player and hasn’t yet been replaced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.