Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

I suggest before having a go you get the full facts then next time

if people stick to talking about the game and challenging peoples opinions in the correct manner then there wouldnt be a problem. I have no problem if you disagree with my opinion on players/games/refs decisions etc - infact I welcome open intelligent debate as thats the way we learn but some people on here just cant do that.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Another person presuming a lot, throwing some veiled insult but knowing very little.
Go watch the first twenty minutes or so and tell me my pre match comments were wrong - how many times did Mendy and gundogan give the ball away and nearly cost us? This isnt negative -its a fact.

Im delighted we won. ive supported city since i could stand up and stood on the Kippax (sat on walls when i was litte to be accurate) the all through my teens before moving away from Manchester.

If you dont like opposing opinions I would suggest a forum is the wrong place for you....
The same goes for you - basically you don’t like his opinion either but it’s as free a world for him as it is for you. He just happens to have a different, and dare I say more upbeat, view to you

You are an utter muppet simon. Doom and fucking gloom. Singling out the players you don’t like for your usual criticism, as fucking despicable as it is predictable. We just smashed the champions 4 0 and you make it sound like we were lucky. You are alarmingly despondent and I actually feel sorry for you
Quality by the blues tonight ,we rearly needed that and we have layed down a marker lettin everyone know,weve had a blip yess,but we aint goin fuckin no where see you next season bring ur a game, a pissed off man city is a dangerous man city

Great performance and result, by god that was one salty interview from klipperty Klopp

I get so frustrated at some of the goals chalked off for handball, particularly where it’s unavoidable / unintentional and. another player still has some work to do before scoring

Yeah I would be like Bernado too, F-this, if not have cup of coffee, I just tied my shoe then. No f way I will clap these cnuts.

Anyone here think Chelsea might get something out of Liverpool? A draw? Chelsea, newcastle, I have a feeling Dippers will drop points in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.