Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

Great stuff. De Bruyne was absolutely imperious.

It's not often in the Premier League that a single player just looks at a different level than everyone else on the pitch consistently but our Kev does it almost weekly. We're so lucky to have him leading this team into a new (ish) era.

World class gets bandied around a lot but he is absolutely in the top few players in the world. Incredible.

To the dippers who stole my bins before the match could I have them back now please? Oh and the car stereo you nicked from my car in 1983.

Last edited:
We should win all the remaining games, it all seem quite doable to me. The hardest one I see are Arsenal, and we can beat them.

I see the muen is running a story about us disrespecting dipperpool with our guard of honour. Thought I was looking at the liverpool echo, but no it was definitely the manchester united evening news

They’re the same thing. Both printed in Chadderton and probably share the same journos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.