Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

That isn't VAR's fault, it's that idiotic handball rule that was introduced at the start of the season by FIFA without taking into account incidents like that one where the attacker handles it as a result of a foul.
And yet Alexander Arnold's handball in the buildup to their first goal at Anfield this season was deemed fine.

Blah,blah,blah, liverpool unlucky, not negative, fact.

You are boring fella, time for nighty, night for you.

I can at least support my own team especially after what was an easy win and could of easily been a rout against another very good team.

jog on - just another bandwagon jumper

That isn't VAR's fault, it's that idiotic handball rule that was introduced at the start of the season by FIFA without taking into account incidents like that one where the attacker handles it as a result of a foul.
The handball rule is a prem/fa rule,it is different to the governing bodies rule and they have had plenty of scathing words from them,it does is /not supposed to be this complicated,pigmol could change it if they wanted to

That's in the cup.

ah, never mind, then it definately doable for us then. Dippers got Chelsea and Arsenal in their remaining games. We got pretty much towards the bottom list teams, we should be okay.
But becareful, we might drop points in the bottom teams, we did so in the past. Can't make the same mistake again.

Anyone got a vid of what pissed them off about the guard of honour? I was getting a beer from the fridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.