Premier League Games 30th June & 1/2 July

As much as it’s made me smile that being chalked off,we all know deep down the game is finished,over,gone,caput

I hate VAR. I've been keeping a list of decisions that have gone against us. That's 24 in all now, and everyone has been ridiculous beyond belief. Yes we have had a few go for us, but mostly been screwed.

Its shit, full stop. I've not even seen the match highlights yet but get a feeling it will just wind me up

spuds back to 9th, below gunners on GD.

Its fucking madness that. Arsenal as well.

The drop off is ridiculous. There is a plethora of teams from around 13th to 3rd who are all terribly inconsistent and generally shit. Very little between them in quality. 14 points actually between 12th and 3rd. Then an 11 point gap between 3rd and 2nd.

You’ve then got two teams who are just fucking worlds apart and have been for 3 seasons.

The notion of the league being the most competitive in respect of those who can win it, really couldn’t be further from the truth in recent history.

Someone needs to step up big time next season, because 1 of us or the scouse or both will surpass 90 plus to a hundred points again. Gone are the days of 82 points being enough to secure a title. It’s now a minimum of 90 to 95 (our 3 season average will be about 93 points)

I don’t know if it’s the quality of Pep and Klopp, who have significantly raised the bar, or whether it’s just a piss poor league that is turning into 1 not too dissimilar to the Scottish version

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.