Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

I’ve no problem at all with klopp’s anger.

sky tried and tried to give him an excuse for the whooping and it insulted him. His team played as best they could and got beaten and beaten well and he was man enough to accept that and not take the excuses sky tried to give him. He was fuming they were done so badly tonight.

A lot of our posters are being rather silly. “Liverpool are rubbish”, no, they are a very good team. They were well up for that.

And we tore the fucking arse out of them.

That's handball under the ludicrous new interpretation from the start of this season that a goal cannot be assisted by a handball, accidental or not. In this case VAR just applied the law as it stands.
I'd still argue that the goal was not 'created' by the ball hitting Foden's arm. There was no major deflection, it didn't wrong foot anybody nor did it handover possession to City. Still i see your point of view though

It proper made me laugh. There's Bernado with a brew in his hand. Always knew he was a good un!

What's annoying about the fifth being ruled out is that I'm convinced the ball hit Mahrez's arm in the build up to the fourth.

Perhaps I'm just being greedy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.