COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is wrong ,anyone can get a test now so each of you send off for one,it should come next day and a couriers collects it,the instructions are clear,text results in 48 hrs,just say you have symptoms

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coron...ntigen-test-to-check-if-you-have-coronavirus/
So much ambiguity though,according to the latest advice from track and trace we have to self isolate for a further 2 weeks,who's gonna stump up loss of earnings etc, why is this new advice not mainstream or did we just get an uninformed call handler?
Fuck knows.
Anyway, half time now Kaz and we're ripping the bin dippers a new arse hole!!

Just saw a republican congressman calling for our Coronavirus task force to be dismantled. We've set another record today for new cases and Dumb Donald is going on about how it's almost gone.

What the fuck is happening??

Eb7q4xlXYAcYdNw
Can I just say Gabriel that your posts in this thread have been wonderful, I know they're not your cartoons but they are a great addition to the thread.

Watching American news embedded into ER's,there first wave,60's plus ,this one 20's and 30's as well,they are inundated,red spreading all over the American map

Damage to lungs and all organs as we are getting here and organ damage from first wave still Hurting people

We take a second wave threat too lightly

Please be careful

Watching American news embedded into ER's,there first wave,60's plus ,this one 20's and 30's as well,they are inundated,red spreading all over the American map

Damage to lungs and all organs as we are getting here and organ damage from first wave still Hurting people

Please be careful
Just read that they are having Covid parties (Alabama) where everyone stumps up cash and the first one to get ill gets the money. How fucking retarded are sections of their society?

Please be careful

Karen, no offence, but we are all aware of how serious this is, is there much need in the obsessive doom and gloom and constant reference to the lungs and organs ? You are pretty much reminding us every post.

relatively the UK have finally got a grip and there’s a lot to be positive about especially in comparison to other countries - we all know it can quickly change and likely a second wave, but long as the majority keep doing what they are doing then we should be ok - we are better prepared this time round and know far more about the virus than before

Please be careful

Tbf the US hasn't seen the peak of a first wave yet. The numbers never went down. That added to the fact a large majority of US citizens are dumb as rocks. I'm not all that sure a second wave of real significance is assured. No proof that suggests the current local lockdown plan isn't the best option we have.

I

Just read that they are having Covid parties (Alabama) where everyone stumps up cash and the first one to get ill gets the money. How fucking retarded are sections of their society?
Ha my age group will tell you we used to have measles and chickin pox parties,one had it we all got sent round then had a few days on the settee eating ice cream,incredible dangerous thing to do but our parents thought it was ok,i can see the logic in the school getting it over with them we went back at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.