Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

How can anyone justify our fifth goal being disallowed for handball when it hit the hand of a player lying on the ground when in the early season fixture at their ground TAA stuck his hand out to stop the ball and we got nothing.
Seems that Spurs had a similar goal wiped out against Sheffield United - the pundits are asking for 'common sense' in the application of this stupid rule.

No Karen it was a rule introduced by the International Board and ratified by FIFA that a goal must be disallowed if it was directly assisted by a handball. It's a stupid rule and leaves a difference in interpretation between attackers and defenders handling the ball, as seen in Alexander Arnold's non-penalty handball at Anfield.
What is ours though is the hitting Eric's arm,that is not what it was supposed to be for,gabby had a lot to do even if it did touch his arm,i recall the IB rules but we have taken it too far and have been told off at least twice,it is late and I am crosseyed,iwill find it in the morning,i hope they came up with some more sensible things for next season during their 100 days off,it just can't go again with the same,it is too open to manipulation as it is

5 things learned:
  1. KDB is at a football level Jordan fucking Henderson will never reach.
  2. City are a better footballing side than Liverpool, by a mile.
  3. Klopp is a sore loser but honest - says hes watched every game of ours and we played really well even when beaten.
  4. Philip Foden is going to be a superstar for City and England.
  5. That VAR hanball rule wants ramming up the arse sideways of whoever conceived it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.