UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just read that the decision will be in around 11 days time. I find it strange that no leak of the verdict has occurred after a decision was made nearly a month ago. Is that good or bad?

I have just read that the decision will be in around 11 days time. I find it strange that no leak of the verdict has occurred after a decision was made nearly a month ago. Is that good or bad?
The decision was not necessarily made nearly a month ago and CAS don't announce the verdict to anyone until they're ready to do so. Even leaky UEFA are bound by CAS's non-disclosure conditions, especially having had a bit of a rap on the knuckles at the first appeal for the leaks regarding the IC hearing.

The longer it takes the less chance of City's name will be cleared.

You could look at it that way, and you may well be right, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that. It could just be that this ties in with the story of UEFA asking for the decision to be put back so as not to clash with the CL draw on 10th July and City have agreed to this too. Or that they’ve already come to a decision but are drafting up the report. Or that the judges are busy with other work too so haven’t yet reached a decision as I doubt this is the only thing they’re currently working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.