Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, they do press very well. They hassle and get right in your face, and win the football back in dangerous areas. They also move up the pitch far quicker than we do.

Like I said earlier, I’ve never seen a team make a straight, 40 yard ball look so fucking dangerous. The quality of the delivery into the box as well is very good, be it the full backs or Henderson.

With a passion, I fucking hate them, but I have to be a reasonable enough man to admit they are very good at what they do. As boring and one dimensional as it is.
Yeh there is no point denying how effective it is.

And to be fair, anything on the pitch done at speed is exciting to watch (hence everyone enjoys scoring on the break).

Saying that, some of our play tonight was fantastic - the performances that Foden is producing is unbelievably exciting, Mendy looked like a fit and talented left back again, no words neede for the Ginger Prince, Garcia looked comfortable on the ball against the best press in the league, Gundo looked great splitting the 2 centre-halves and playing from the back, Sterling looked a menace again and delighted he caused them damage.

Some of our one-touch moves around the area look very slick which I first noticed during the Newcastle game (do we credit the new coach for this one?).

Bizarrely, I still find myself very annoyed at the Mahrez goal being disallowed.

If next season kicks off with no supporters again, the sinic in me (yes I have heard it said ;-) ) says that our usual trip to Anfield will be kicked into the long grass allowing as much time as possible for us not to play their without supporters (it would present us with a terrific opportunity to get that particular monkey off our backs)............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.