Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

They can pipe up when they win 3 trophies in one season including the premier League and break every record available.

Watched the American broadcast
Lee Dixon was co commentator

god he hates us , and loves Liverpool so much

The only thing I personally disagree with is that I feel he's underestimated the importance of Laporte.

...and Liverpool's enormous luck in the league.

The whole premise of his argument that City need to close a 20 point gap is based on the dubious prediction that Liverpool will win about 100 pts next season too.

There is no big gap in the performances, only one regarding the luck. And xG models clearly show it. City have created more chances while conceding fewer shots.

Lee Michael Dixon (born 17 March 1964) is an English retired professional footballer who played as a right-back for Arsenal, Burnley, Bury, Chester City and Stoke City. Dixon was also capped 22 times for England, scoring once. A childhood Manchester City fan

No he doesn’t! He’s a City fan, but is trying to be UNbiased! I listen to him all the time and he does a good, honest job. Provides a lot of inside dope. I like the color commentators ALOT MORE than Arlo White, Who is a TOTAL SUCK UP for United and Liverpool. In fact, the WHOLE OF NBCSN COVERAGE is SO Liverpool “friendly” it’s not funny!

Arlo White is desperate to have his Tyler “Agueeeeeerrrrooooooo!” moment, and is far too American in his exclamatory commentating. One thing he does have, though, is statistics. He loves his statistics!

But, I LIKE Lee Dixon being the color commentator, because I think he tries hard to provide insight. Even tonight, he said the game had a bit of a sense of when Arsenal won the League early and then got tonked 4-0....BEFORE the game was 4-0!

Correction KDB is at a level 99.9 % professional players dream of making, I just hope to god we win that CAS case, the chance of loosing him would be horrendous.
If the worst scenario is realised (we do not win the appeal) then KDB's asking price MUST be astronomical irrespective of the impact of the virus on club's finances.

If the worst scenario is realised (we do not win the appeal) then KDB's asking price MUST be astronomical irrespective of the impact of the virus on club's finances.
It would be, but I think if we are banned for 2 seasons he may want out and it will be tragic to loose this guy at the peak of his powers, such an outstanding player.

It seems like relying on youngsters is not bad :)
Encouraging performance from Foden & Garcia

Great result, could of / should of been much more.

One thing Pep should address, our defenders/DMs gave them the ball few times which created easy counter chances for them.

We can't do that against Madrid and get away with it.
Best backhanded insult of Liverpool in the thread!

No he doesn’t! He’s a City fan, but is trying to be UNbiased! I listen to him all the time and he does a good, honest job. Provides a lot of inside dope. I like the color commentators ALOT MORE than Arlo White, Who is a TOTAL SUCK UP for United and Liverpool. In fact, the WHOLE OF NBCSN COVERAGE is SO Liverpool “friendly” it’s not funny!

Arlo White is desperate to have his Tyler “Agueeeeeerrrrooooooo!” moment, and is far too American in his exclamatory commentating. One thing he does have, though, is statistics. He loves his statistics!

But, I LIKE Lee Dixon being the color commentator, because I think he tries hard to provide insight. Even tonight, he said the game had a bit of a sense of when Arsenal won the League early and then got tonked 4-0....BEFORE the game was 4-0!

Said it wasn’t a pen and raz dived, gave Liverpool Excuse after excuse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.