Nice one Ric and the mods

I thought it was just Ric who moderated the forums? Have I been misled and not shown proper humility to the mods!?
If so my most ‘umble’ apologies sirs and madams.

I love these forums. They’ve kept me sane, along with my FaceTime calls with my family, especially the great-grandchildren, during the last 4 months! (I was in lockdown early for a couple of reasons).

Thank you Ric and the mods. I did know there were more of you but not sure who you are..................ohhhh that must mean I haven’t offended you yet, or been reported, or I would know who you are!,

Excuse the meanderings of this euphoric oldie. We beat the dippers 5-0 (That last goal should have stood so I say 5-0 never mind what anyone else says!!)
I really want to lead you astray and get you a warning,please let me,pretty please

Oh and get you a tattoo

What happened to the days when moderator was clearly stated under the posters name in the thread so you knew when to tread carefully? Apart from ric I haven’t a clue who I’m not allowed to call a ****.

FFS first it is Turban Genie now it drownfromvector8. If Kaz posts an I love them all I'm out.

Oooops it wasn't Turban twas Bimble Bob with his Thank you shite.

Cheeky ****, I wouldn't lower myself to flagellate over the alter of the Mods.

Just because half the twats being nice to them on here are more than likely on a final warning or the 14 weeks in their lockdown bunkers have sent them stir crazy do not associate me with such loons.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.