Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

Just seen the disallowed goal on the official site, what a complete load of nonsense the VAR operators got that wrong. How the hell could Foden avoid the ball when he had been upended by an opponent, they had better get this rule sorted out ASAP or non off us will be returning when things get back to normal.

Whatever happened to common sense.

It wasn’t common sense it was stopping their darlings look even more shitter than they were made to look by City.

It was a smart tactical move by Pep to nullify their fullbacks. Mendy did a great job pushing Trent Alexander up the field (backed up by Rodri covering behind him). Meanwhile Foden just destroyed Robertson, ripped him to shreds. I rate Robertson as one of the best left backs in the world so that was fantastic by Phil. As usual the commentary team missed this point all together by suggesting that Robertson was off his game. Klopp knew what happened though. If you stop their fullbacks you stop Liverpool.
Is there a more stupid commentator than Martin Tyler? He can't read a game and just prattles on from his notes. He only mentioned the Mane sending off twice last night whch was less than the five times he mentioned it in the previous game.

I think because they won the league and probably felt a bit bullish, they thought they could just come to our place and “play football”, where that’s not really what they’ve been doing the last few seasons. Don’t get me wrong, their brand of football isn’t bad but it relies on quick counters, flick-ons and individual pieces of skill. They tried to match us and came up very short.

it’s like, yeah, you may be champions but don’t take the piss. You’re not that good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.