#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 goals and 20 assists in all comps if my maths are correct. 11 and 17 in the league. Needs 3 more assists to tie Henry's record and four to break it. Every game left is against the sides at 13th or below, so it will likely be a lot of parked buses.

I guess Pep will put him in front of the pitch now every game, to give him the chance to beat the record. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets it in 1 or games, and beats it in 3.

When I was watching his first cameo for us against West Ham he reminded me with his passing of Platini.

He's that good, a fabulous player, arguably of higher quality than even David and Kun.

Even Carragher and Gary Neville acknowledged (through gritted teeth) that he's the best passer of the ball that the Premier League has ever seen.

They couldn't think of anyone above him. That says a lot.

Gives me goosebumps every time he gets on the ball and my grin begins to widen!! Just phenomenal and has been pretty much since we signed him. Absolute joy to watch. Mix that together with that fact he's a true competitor and hates to lose.

Makes it even sweeter when I consider back that ridiculous headline that the daily mirror ran '54m for a flop'

He who laughs last and all that...

imperious last night, top of European football.

Find me a game where a single player makes so many chances, provides so much direct goal threat, against a top team as well. Devastating.

He's an absolute joy to watch. His vision and passing are outstanding, hard worker off the ball, he can shoot and take on an opponent. Truly the complete package.

It's mindboggling how he still didn't win the PFA award. Probably has something to do with the fact that he plays for you and your players tend to be marginalized when it comes to talent recognition.

Maybe this is his year for the Ballon d'Or.

I was quite surprised this morning by how much my United mates were praising KDB. Basically they agreed he is not only the best player in the PL but the best in Europe right now. Also that they would be amazed if he did not get Player of the Year.

It will be sad and such a shame if a workhorse of a player with such limited talent as Henderson wins it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.