Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

thanks and fuck off. as for city legend really ?

YPOTY in a season where we won 3 of domestic trophies and you probably think he was shite.

we’ve some absolute children on this forum who decided he was crap once he decided to go. He had some absolutely brilliant performances for us, Monaco in the 5-3 and beating the dippers come to mind.

A huge part of our greatest ever team
il_794xN.2306978754_86pl.jpg

and the most exciting player I have possibly ever seen play for City.

For sheer excitement when the ball was passed to Leroy, nobody else has got me on the edge of my seat in anticipation for what he would do with the ball with his skill and ability to go past players. (In relative terms, maybe Wright-Phillips when we were a fair bit worse than we are now, is up there.)

A joy to watch over the short spell he’s had with us. And for scoring the winning goal against Liverpool in the game that got us back into the title race in 2018-19, I salute you fella!

Good luck to the lad! I hope he has a good career. You never know, he might come back to us in four years wanting another challenge in England as the best player in the world...

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.