Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

His job is to commentate on the game end of and should be told to shut the fcuk up going of on a tangent.

About stuff he clearly has no idea about,the CAS meeting and announcement date for a start,that is a proper case of him doing no research at all.

Mind you,Sly don't have CL these days,so they must take no interest in it...................grade A wanker is Tyler and deep down I think he knows it.

This thread is getting like the Talkshite thread. If you hate Tyler Ratboy and Phlegm why listen and more importantly, why give $ly the money ? I put on a well known stream and was annoyed to find they were using $ly so I had it on mute, I wanted to complain ! later it was changed to a German channel and it was much better.

Last night's commentary, if that's what you could call it, was a disgrace. The whole lot spent ages waffling on about anything but the game. Was that because their beloved Liverpool were getting hammered on the pitch? It was more like a chat show than a live game.

I changed to watch it on a foreign channel as soon as I heard Lurch say to Ratboy on kick off "probably not youre favourite game to watch" based on it being City v the dippers. He agreed, and promptly spoke sounding like he was just taking his dog to be put down. Shirley he shouldnt be working that match if he wants to suck the life out of it, and Lurch shouldnt be encouraging it. Bunch of twats

This thread is getting like the Talkshite thread. If you hate Tyler Ratboy and Phlegm why listen and more importantly, why give $ly the money ? I put on a well known stream and was annoyed to find they were using $ly so I had it on mute, I wanted to complain ! later it was changed to a German channel and it was much better.
Via what medium mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.