Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

No more than any other player, no. Myths get perpetuated and people pin things on the myth.

Leroy is just a straight faced fella. I notice that because I’m the same. Not a big smiler me, so people think I’m miserable and then are surprised when they speak to me that I’m not.

Leroy has always spoken really well when interviewed. Seems like a really nice, mature lad but quite calm and straight.

Apart from Burnley away when Leroy really did see his arse with Zinchenko and Laporte for three shit passes in a row to him that went out of play, I wouldn’t say Leroy sulked anymore than any other footballer does.

Kevin de Bruyne sulks more than any player in our squad when players don’t pass the ball to him where he wants it or misplace the pass so it doesn’t even get to him. Yet nobody ever talks about that. Because, really, it’s not a problem. But he does do it a lot.

I think Leroy has confidence issues, not attitude ones.

There was an interview with Kyle Walker on FiveLive two years ago when he said when Leroy first came he barely got past him in training, but after a few weeks he was getting the better of Kyle regularly. He said his skill levels shot up very quickly. Kyle said; “if he just believed in himself, he could be anything he wanted to”. Implying that maybe Leroy doesn’t believe in himself.

Also when he was dropped from the Germany WC squad I think it dented his confidence massively. He had a superb season for us and then didn’t get picked for Germany and it took him four months to get over it. Everyone said he was sulking about it, I think his confidence went.

I'll put a smile on your face for today,we smashed the scouse with ease,if that doesn't put a smile on any Blues faces today,there is not much hope :)

Shame it did not work out but this is the best solution I guess. Wish him all the best but...

City legend in just 4 years. Gave us so many jaw dropping moments. Fuming at the club for how they handled this from day one but we move on and we were lucky to have him here adding to our success.

City Legend..... really?

Very important player especially in our most successful season ever but Legend? I think that word gets thrown around too easily.

He wasn’t shite, he’s a top player, to discount that is ridiculous’ however, call me bitter or protective but he’s took the piss out of the club, that can’t be ignored either....

I can accept that he wants to move on but don’t flutter your eyelashes at us, indicating that a few more zeros on the deal and I could be persuaded, that is exactly what he has done, which reserves my right to say

‘kiss my dick’

Shame it did not work out but this is the best solution I guess. Wish him all the best but...

City Legend..... really?

Very important player especially in our most successful season ever but Legend? I think that word gets thrown around too easily.
Yes it does

Thanks a lot for the memories, Leroy, you have certainly played a huge part in our recent success, and the winner against Liverpool at home last year was one of the most important goals of the season.

It certainly feels though like Sané was a little bit of an outsider. Remember the Amazon documentary where he often looked uninterested in the dressing room, and not always buying into what Pep said. Also, it was often obvious from the first 10 minutes whether it was gonna be a fantastic game or one where he felt uninterested. No doubt, the sky is the limit for Sané, but I don't think he would have fulfilled it here.

All the best and good luck at Bayern, more playing time for Foden now, which I don't have anything against.

Great player. Questionable attitude. Wanted guaranteed start in the biggest club in his home country so fair enough. Thanks for some great memories but we move on. Phil looked ok out wide. Ask Robertson.

He obviously didn't like Peps rotation system , but when a marauding Mendy made a left winger surplus to requirements , I think it was the last straw. Unfortunately for us , marauding Mendy was very short lived, due to injury, and we have now lost a fantastic,goal scoring, winger as well.

So Phil will be replacing David and Leroy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.