Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

Great result, chaotic game.

Missed chances, shambolic defending, superb pure football,great finishing, wonderful technique, Gomez & Robertson, fucking VAR, Klipperty’s arse.

We could’ve scored 7 or eight, they might’ve got a couple or so.

Brilliant entertainment.

Pep was like a Wilmslow Cat that’s got the double whipped.....does he know something we don’t ?
Wtf is a Wilmslow cat ?

Great result, chaotic game.

Missed chances, shambolic defending, superb pure football,great finishing, wonderful technique, Gomez & Robertson, fucking VAR, Klipperty’s arse.

We could’ve scored 7 or eight, they might’ve got a couple or so.

Brilliant entertainment.

Pep was like a Wilmslow Cat that’s got the double whipped.....does he know something we don’t ?

I keep thinking the same about Pep - his comments over the last few weeks about qualifying for the champs league are not jus throw away lines - they are deliberate - at the very least the powers at be must be confident within themselves of the result of the CAS case.

Just an observation. I actually like Man United fans more than Liverpool fans.

Not gonna lie, Man United fans they like strongly HATE Liverpool. It funny how in their RedCafe forum every time City or Atletico score against Liverpool, they celebrated and went hahahaaaaaa make fun at Dippers for like 20+ pages straight, LOL. You just can see their enthusiasm, they totally enjoy seeing other teams kick Liver pool butt.
They went crazy in happiness last night seeing MCFC won 4-0 lol.

Here in Bluemoon reading around I do see "some" MCFC fans who defend Liverpool, but you don't see that in RedCafe, those Man United fans just hate Dippers so much, LOL.

I venture to say, beside us Everton fans, the team that hate Liverpool the most after us must be United lol. Never see a group of fans who went crazily happy every.time. Liverpool got beaten. It just funny, but I like them l, lol.

Last edited:
Very little reported about how Klopp kept the guard of honour waiting for nearly five minutes before deigning to appear. No wonder our boys were less than enthusiastic with their applause. A shame that Sterling's shot was not going directly in as he deserved at least a pair and arguably a hat trick on the night. Also a shame about the handball but VAR was technically correct, the law being an arse in this case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.