Who can replace Leroy Sane?

Aubameyang would be a dream signing but I cannot see it happening.

There seems to have been a lot of speculation about Bailey over the past few seasons and he does seem like a good similar replacement for Sane.

Seems much less of a priority after last night. The answer would seem to be Foden!

But we'd do worse than to check up on Son and Moira at Spurs.no European football may make them more interested to come to us. Provided CAS agree with our arguments, that is.

Bailey is clearly a talented player and quite similar to Sane. If we could get him for a knockdown £30m as suggested I'd be all over it. Has struggled for consistency since a great breakout season in 2017/18, but scored this brilliant brace against Bayern earlier this season:

Bailey is clearly a talented player and quite similar to Sane. If we could get him for a knockdown £30m as suggested I'd be all over it. Has struggled for consistency since a great breakout season in 2017/18, but scored this brilliant brace against Bayern earlier this season:

I like Bailey, I believe that any player could come in and Pep would get them playing like they haven't before. He has a lot of the raw ingredients that we need in that position. 30m would be very good.

I know he's not the most exciting name out there but Oyarzabal from Real Sociedad is a good left footed LW/AM. He's not the quickest one out there but he's no David Silva either. I always likened him to Mesut Ozil in a way, but he's known to be hard working and will do the defensive work when needed. He's left footed so that's ideal, and his passing is brilliant.

Ideally we should just give the opportunity to Braaf but if that doesn't work out I'd like us to get this guy because he's a captain material, hard worker, left footed and can take penalties so that's always a plus.
Lots of good names, but for me speed (and by that I mean excessive speed) has to be the #1 requirement. We have 4 guys who are probably to 20 at those through passed. Kev, Berny, Mahrez, and the Kid. We need don't as fast or faster than Sterling to get on the end of those speed break aways

Seems much less of a priority after last night. The answer would seem to be Foden!

But we'd do worse than to check up on Son and Moira at Spurs.no European football may make them more interested to come to us. Provided CAS agree with our arguments, that is.

Annoyingly Foden,sterling, mahrez,b Silva are all better on the right rather than the left. Bad luck or bad planning? Hopefully we can get Foden and b Silva more central in rotation with KDB but we could do with a naturally left sided player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.