Colin Hendry.

This thread has made me smile. It took me back to when he signed for the real Rangers, in the bygone days of yore. They paid £5m for the useless prick and on the front page of the Daily Record/Ranger was Braveheart signs for £5m. On the same page of about five lines said, Lubo Who? Signed for £300,000.

They were doing the Celtic are skint and look at our glorious Rangers spending a lot and we buy a guy no one has heard of.

Turned out wee Lubo was utterly brilliant and thst big fucking useless bastard carthorse was a disaster.

Just a few clips of the wee genius. Lubo Moravcik. The Gift From God.

Enjoy.

Colin who? Oh Colin the waste of money? That Colin? Fucking bellend.

This thread has made me smile. It took me back to when he signed for the real Rangers, in the bygone days of yore. They paid £5m for the useless prick and on the front page of the Daily Record/Ranger was Braveheart signs for £5m. On the same page of about five lines said, Lubo Who? Signed for £300,000.

They were doing the Celtic are skint and look at our glorious Rangers spending a lot and we buy a guy no one has heard of.

Turned out wee Lubo was utterly brilliant and thst big fucking useless bastard carthorse was a disaster.

Just a few clips of the wee genius. Lubo Moravcik. The Gift From God.

Enjoy.

Colin who? Oh Colin the waste of money? That Colin? Fucking bellend.

Nobody is arsed about Lubo Moravcik on a thread about a former City player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.