UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, English clubs were banned for 5 years because of the behaviour of Liverpool fans. Not that city qualified in any of those years!
We finished 5th or 6th under Reid and would have qualified, I may be wrong as my old grey matter is not what it used to be.

Quite - the timeframe is pretty standard. There isn't anything to be leaked, so there are no leaks.

I don't understand the regular comments about CAS being iffy. They're the international body of appeal for sports. If they weren't solid, sports businesses wouldn't accept them as the appeals body.
You know how this works.
City exonerated = CAS is an independent body who should be admired.
City not exonerated = CAS is a biased stooge of EUFA and their verdict means nothing ;-)

Quite - the timeframe is pretty standard. There isn't anything to be leaked, so there are no leaks.

I don't understand the regular comments about CAS being iffy. They're the international body of appeal for sports. If they weren't solid, sports businesses wouldn't accept them as the appeals body.

I've read a lot of posts arguing that the narrative has been set that even if we are cleared then it will be a technical win bought by the best lawyers. But then also say CAS is corrupt. We can't have it both ways. You either trust the process or you don't and make your mind up before they give a verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.