Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

This was liverpools chance to prove to the world that they are worthy champions and VAR has not propped them up all season, but even here the linesman failed to signal off side 3 times in the first 20 minutes, last night showed liverpool are a good team but not the `deserved champions` that has been touted round the media

I'm sure you're right, but the rule is nonsense. Simple rules and a bit of common required. Foden's 'handball' was accidental and made no difference. Good ref says Goal.
Rule should be: Accidental, play on. Deliberate, free kick or pen and card. Same at both ends. Ref's opinion is final and he may check var screen, if he wishes, to arrive at it. Var should stop making decisions, thus usurping the ref, and just be an aid.

I don't disagree. Whatever we think of the law as long as refs apply it correctly & fairly then that's all we can ask. As much as it was annoying, they did that last night

The Dippers are not taking our records , they are playing teams like Brighton , Chelsea , Villa who are desperate for points and if they play like they have against ourselves and Everton other teams will take points off them , and even Klippety can't be stupid enough to flog the same ten players for the last few games , he will need the "Dipper 10" for the forseeable future.

the Rags will always be the most despised by a country mile , they are scum.

Dippers cnuts are the most despicable to me, perhaps I'm an Everton fan, and you already know Everton and Liverpool history, we HATE them. I chose United over Dippers any day.

And talk about fans, I don't think there any fans can be worser than Dippers fans, including United, I find United fans more tolerable than these entitlement Dippers cnuts.

to each of our own I guess.

This was liverpools chance to prove to the world that they are worthy champions and VAR has not propped them up all season, but even here the linesman failed to signal off side 3 times in the first 20 minutes, last night showed liverpool are a good team but not the `deserved champions` that has been touted round the media
City are a better team but Liverpool are deserved champions this season. I know it’s hard to say it but because that’s the facts . They have had a lot of help I agree but the fact is when your coming off 2 title wins against a team that hasn’t won it in 30 years the hunger of Liverpool and our burnout was too much . Now next season is a different matter .

The Dippers are not taking our records , they are playing teams like Brighton , Chelsea , Villa who are desperate for points and if they play like they have against ourselves and Everton other teams will take points off them , and even Klippety can't be stupid enough to flog the same ten players for the last few games , he will need the "Dipper 10" for the forseeable future.

I was thinking this after the game last night they are in a position where they can gain an advantage over us and any other team with hopes of challenging. Klopp May now forego any great desire to beat 100 points and give his players a much longer summer break than our players will get. Let’s see how many of the first 11 get rested.

I was thinking this after the game last night they are in a position where they can gain an advantage over us and any other team with hopes of challenging. Klopp May now forego any great desire to beat 100 points and give his players a much longer summer break than our players will get. Let’s see how many of the first 11 get rested.

If you look at their bench last night , even resting a couple of players is a massive drop off if Klippety wants to break our records only the Dipper 10 can achieve this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.