Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

Off to the german rags.
Couldn't give a monkey's about him now.
One good thing some should go back to supporting City again instead of Leroy Sane FC.

Contributed immensely and will be sorely missed. Have no ill feelings towards him, he wanted to leave, it’s that simple. I just hope he stays with Bayern and we don’t see him in the premier league again as that would be hard to see him flying past defenders on a weekly basis. Going to be very very difficult to replace there’s not many players around like Leroy and certainly nobody else with his qualities in our squad. the team loses a lot without the option of Sane and he needs to be adequately replaced if we are to regain the league next season.

Contributed immensely and will be sorely missed. Have no ill feelings towards him, he wanted to leave, it’s that simple. I just hope he stays with Bayern and we don’t see him in the premier league again as that would be hard to see him flying past defenders on a weekly basis. Going to be very very difficult to replace there’s not many players around like Leroy and certainly nobody else with his qualities in our squad. the team loses a lot without the option of Sane and he needs to be adequately replaced if we are to regain the league next season.
Replaced easily last night.

All this fawning over Sane is getting nauseous, it's not as though he's left the club an undisputed legend like Zabaleta Kompany, or Silva soon will. Players who are revered as legends stay the course through thick and thin putting their all to club cause. Sorry but Sane has never endeared himself to me. As good a player he his I cannot feel sad for a player who ran down his contract in silence knowing he wanted away for about 18 months. His silence has shown a disrespect to our manager owners team mates and us blues. I was more upset when Delph left TBH, at least Delph wanted to be here and showed more passion and commitment than Sane ever has.

All the best Leroy.
Just a shame the German rags behaviour as tainted the transfer.
That’s not on him, I’ve no problem with him wanting to go back home.

Great player. Shame you're not staying with us. Enjoy your time on easy street. Thanks for the goals and the assists.

Cheers Leroy. Wonderful wonderful player who will be missed. Hope he moves on to one of the big spanish two in a few years

Bayern fan over here. I think the deal was fair for both teams. I really wanted him t join us from Schalke years ago but our board are cheap ya know, but I'm still really excited about this transfer.
What do you guys think of him as a big game player? Does he show up when really needed?

I kinda didn't follow him much after his departure from Germany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.