Who can replace Leroy Sane?

I don't see any winger who has Leroy qualities now ( Pace, skills,control, physique, confident who show up in big games )
a "match winner" player.

Our scouts should do their best and find the next young player who has the potential to be World class.

I don't know much about Braaf, but hopefully he can be the one.

We don't need a replacement for Sane.

We have Raz, Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden and Jesus who can play on the wings. Braaf can be given a chance there too.

We don't need a replacement for Sane.

We have Raz, Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden and Jesus who can play on the wings. Braaf can be given a chance there too.

I'm persuaded by other posters that it would help us to have a fast left footed player who suits going down the outside in that position. Bernardo, Mahrez and Sterling don't quite match that. If there's someone available at a reasonable price I'd like to see us replace Leroy but I agree it wouldn't be a priority.

I'm persuaded by other posters that it would help us to have a fast left footed player who suits going down the outside in that position. Bernardo, Mahrez and Sterling don't quite match that. If there's someone available at a reasonable price I'd like to see us replace Leroy but I agree it wouldn't be a priority.
In 2 minds myself, think it depends on whether we intend the left back to go down the outside more. If thats the case though we need a reliable back up/ competition for Mendy that can do that, Alaba would be perfect, though seems unlikely. Still lean towards the full back and then somebody that can play wide of a front 3 and cover Foden , KDB and Bernardo in he attacking midfield positions my choice would be Harvetz. If we decide on a left footed winger though , happy with that too.

Aubameyang, can fill in for Sané & Aguero, proven goal scorer across all 3 forward positions, premiership proven and basically played without any decent attacking midfielders. Imagine him and Kev...

Wouldn’t cost too much, still rapid and allows us to properly scout for proper replacements for the future.

I totally agree and I think he plays like a Pep player and would slot straight in. He would bag loads in this team and would not stop any development of players coming through due to his age. I would be all over it but I don't run the club and I can't see us going for him (I hope I am wrong)

Bailey for 30m looks a steal. Even if it doesn't work out, even with the donkeys negotiating our selling of players we'd get a helluva lot more than that back.

I totally agree and I think he plays like a Pep player and would slot straight in. He would bag loads in this team and would not stop any development of players coming through due to his age. I would be all over it but I don't run the club and I can't see us going for him (I hope I am wrong)

I thought as well he would be a great fit in our forward line
but I missed this one, if true:

https://www.tribalfootball.com/arti...-arsenal-captain-aubameyang-4330092#popup-sso

Maybe also Pep won't piss on Arteta's plans.

Bailey for 30m looks a steal. Even if it doesn't work out, even with the donkeys negotiating our selling of players we'd get a helluva lot more than that back.

Bailey is a big downgrade, and there is no need to spend even 3m on him, never mind 30.

Bailey is a big downgrade, and there is no need to spend even 3m on him, never mind 30.

great pace, inconsistent but obviously talented? Sounds like when we signed Sane in 2016 if you ask me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.