John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t see Stones being here for the start of the season. He needs to play, he hasn’t improved since his arrival sadly

I can’t see Stones being here for the start of the season. He needs to play, he hasn’t improved since his arrival sadly

yea, he’s declined actually. He was on an upward trajectory in the centurion season then crashed. Declined massively, started making mistake after mistake and on top of all that was constantly injured.

Surely he has some value considering he’s homegrown. Anything around £20m would be great for us.

You'd think he can't be happy about his current situation and has his agent working round the clock to find him a club this summer. Right now he's 5th choice at the club and that's without us going out and signing a new CB this summer.

Best for all parties that he gets his future sorted this summer and moves away. Baffled that there has been some rumours of him signing an extension with us.

You'd think he can't be happy about his current situation and has his agent working round the clock to find him a club this summer. Right now he's 5th choice at the club and that's without us going out and signing a new CB this summer.

Best for all parties that he gets his future sorted this summer and moves away. Baffled that there has been some rumours of him signing an extension with us.

Yes, we need to move Stones and Otamendi on at all costs. If that means we get £30m for the pair of them then ok at least their wages will be off the books.

Thanks to both Stones and Otamendi but Garcia is better and needs to be given the 3rd CB spot. Laporte plus Koulibaly is the dream.

Yes, we need to move Stones and Otamendi on at all costs. If that means we get £30m for the pair of them then ok at least their wages will be off the books.

Thanks to both Stones and Otamendi but Garcia is better and needs to be given the 3rd CB spot. Laporte plus Koulibaly is the dream.
I would bite anyone's hand off if they offered £30m for the pair.

Never mind if he is/is not good enough, a trait we need to look into when buying and selling is can the player actually get on the pitch. It appears Stones can't so he's no good to us

Otamendi for all his faults, is always available for selection

I would bite anyone's hand off if they offered £30m for the pair.

Maybe Leicster out of the top 6 but that is about it. Newcastle if they get some money with Everton and Wolves as outsiders and possibly West Ham but I can't see Moyes touching him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.