Southampton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite fancy them to cut loose now. Title's gone, pressure is off, just go out and have some fun racking up rugby scores against Southampton, Newcastle, Brigton, Bournemouth, Watford and Norwich.

I'm quite tempted to put a bet on us breaking the goals record with that run in, we're only 25 away.

Would loe to see somethign like this at some point

Ederson

Walker THB/Garcia Laporte Mendy

rodri

Sterling Foden/doyle/ KDB Braff

Jesus

I quite fancy them to cut loose now. Title's gone, pressure is off, just go out and have some fun racking up rugby scores against Southampton, Newcastle, Brigton, Bournemouth, Watford and Norwich.

I'm quite tempted to put a bet on us breaking the goals record with that run in, we're only 25 away.

really? - thats actually doable as well

really? - thats actually doable as well

Our run in consists of the 9th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 20th ranked defences.

And I don't think any of them have anything to play for either except Watford. Southampton & Newcastle are safe but going nowhere near Europe, Brighton if they keep up their post-lockdown run will be clear of trouble by the time we play them, but Bournemouth will be dead and buried with Norwich by the time we get there.

Only thing putting me off is a lack of Aguero.

BBC sport website Southampton v City with the City player in the picture being Georgia Stanway ?
Maybe Jesus will be on the bench !

Good shout. Always good to have a target.
We need to stay in-form for cup sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.