Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

Very little reported about how Klopp kept the guard of honour waiting for nearly five minutes before deigning to appear. No wonder our boys were less than enthusiastic with their applause. A shame that Sterling's shot was not going directly in as he deserved at least a pair and arguably a hat trick on the night. Also a shame about the handball but VAR was technically correct, the law being an arse in this case.

Havent heard anything about liverpool being later out. What is the fine for being late going by UEFA it's about 20k per 40 seconds

Last edited:
so as Brian Clough once famously said (or somethign very similar) - we will have a discussion/argument and after that discussion we will decide I was right all along!

Thanks
Self congratulation and self affirmation are another “interesting” part of your psychological profile (although I am not aware that Brian Clough ever said that. I am sure he would have simply adored your positivity though)

Average until the penalty then the boys turned it on. Absolute masterclass. Bernardo the shithouse too. Legend.

I think other teams will. They tend to have the odd bad patch rather than the odd bad game, and they've not exactly been setting the game alight either side of the restart. They expound well to happy chappy klopp, but is suspect his depression and bitterness in the dressing room after last night will not give them much of a lift. Even if they do beat 100 points, it's hardly the same with a 3 month break just as the going gets tough.
Odd bad patch? Now I don’t like them in the slightest but they've lost only 3 league games in almost 2 seasons and 2 of them were against us.
I do agree that any records they get are completely different to any other records that have ever been achieved, given the 3 month rest, 5 substitutes and no crowds introduced with a quarter of the season to go.

has anyone seen owt of that poster bigging up the dippers yesterday; jay...MCFC I think he was called.

It's not often in the Premier League that a single player just looks at a different level than everyone else on the pitch consistently but our Kev does it almost weekly. We're so lucky to have him leading this team into a new (ish) era.

World class gets bandied around a lot but he is absolutely in the top few players in the world. Incredible.
Quite possibly in the top 1 right now

He may well be "nice", but he's a twat when asking questions to coaches imho.

I would imagine it’s a fine line he has to tread I would prefer it if they asked tougher questions, most interviews post match are pretty banal to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.